Friday, February 10, 2012

Co-Op





Our family is involved in a "co-op" with three other homeschooling families who, more importantly, are dear friends. Of the many things in life, for which we can praise the Lord, no doubt the friends He gives are one of our most precious treasures. I thoroughly love meeting with these families and teaching these children. I marvel at how God made each child so different. He has given each of these precious children different gifts and I love hearing what they come up with in writing class. I will give each student a model story to write with and I never cease to be amazed how many different ideas come forth from them. Some are touching, some are instructive and most are hysterical! I am so thankful to be able to see God's wisdom displayed in their young lives by making them each so creative and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment