Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where We First Met

A little over fifteen years ago, Ron and I met on a blind date in Union Station in Washington, D.C.  The picture below of our girls is the place we met - right infront of the Godiva Chocolate store.  Over Spring Break we were able to see many sites and sounds in D.C. I will post each "stop" along the way separately.

As I mark time with this blog, I can't help but stop to honor my dear husband on our 15th Anniversary with this particular post.  He is the truest friend I've ever had.  I was commenting to one of my dear friends down in D.C. about the wisdom of God in giving me Ron.  His love is faithful and consistent and his wisdom, insight and understanding have been a great source of comfort to me as we face lifes blessings and sorrows together.  Ron has taught our family to look to Christ and to give him thanks for all His many blessings.  He is my beloved and my freind and I honor him for that and praise God for Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment